U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Assistance

Some of the form processing services we offer:


AR-11 – Change of Address Form

G-14 – Imformation Form

G-639 – Freedom of Information/Privacy Act Request

G-731 – Inquiry About Status of I-551 Alien Registration Card

I-9 – Employment Eligibility Verification

I-90 – Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card

I-94 – Arrival/Departure Record

I-94W – Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver Arrival/Departure Record

I-129 – Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker

I-129F – Petition for Alien Finance

I-129S – Nonimmigrant Petition Based on Blanket L Petition

I-130 – Petition for Alien Relative

I-131 – Application for Travel Document

I-134 – Affidavit of Support

U.S. Immigration and Naturalization AssistanceI-140 – Immigrant Petiton for Alien Worker

I-190 – Application for Nonresident Alien Mexican Border Crossing Card

I-192 – Application for Advance Permission to Enter as Nonimmigrant

I-193 – Application for Waiver of Passport and/or Visa

I-212 – Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the US After Deportation Removal

I-526 – Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur

I-539 – Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status

I-695 – Application for Replacement Employment Authorization for Temporary Residence Card

I-698 – Applicaiton to Adjust Status from Temporary to Permanent Resident

I-751 – Petition to Remove the Conditions on Residence

I-765 – Application for Employment Authorization

I-829 – Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions

N-565 – Application for Replacement Naturalization Citizenship Document

N-600 – Certification of Citizenship

To apply for processing assistance, email us or call us at 202-520-4831.